iFollow is a subscription service that offers fans of EFL clubs all over the world the chance to stream games live in high definition, or listen to audio commentary.
EFL Trophy fixtures and Sky Bet League One fixtures (which aren't selected for live Sky TV coverage) are available to watch for both UK and overseas subscribers.
The cost of subscribing to the service depends on what package you decide to select. The various subscription options are listed below;
Monthly Audio Packages
Monthly subscribers pay £4.49 per month. Annual subscribers pay £45 per year. This includes access to live audio commentary and full-match replays the day after the fixture - to watch back all the action.
Match passes for games during the 2020/21 season are priced at £10. The Club recieves 80% of the revenue generated by iFollow.
You can enjoy both the live commentary and video features of iFollow on both mobile devices and on a PC.
Below is a guide of following the action on an array of devices...
- Visit www.bristolrovers.co.uk
- In the build-up to kick-off, select the fixtures tab from the navigation bar at the top of the home page.
- On the fixtures page, you will be greeted by a header of the next first team fixture. From here you need to select the 'Live Match Centre' tab.
- Once in the match centre - the grey bar will house either 'watch live now' or 'listen live now', depending on your location - once clicked these will prompt you to login to enjoy the service.
- You will need to download the 'Official Rovers App' - which has been updated for the 2018/19 season.
- Ahead of kick-off, click the 'Live on iFollow' tab and this will prompt you to sign in with your login credentials.
The EFL has provided a useful mini-site to answer FAQ's that supporters have asked about the service. Click HERE to view.
There a number of ways to contact support services in regards to a problem you may be experiencing with your account.
Phone: 0207 826 4577 (8am-10pm Monday to Friday, as well as three hours before and the final whistle) - billing and subscription enquiries only via this outlet.
Live chat: Use the chat tool in the bottom right-hand corner of the Rovers website (8am-10pm Monday to Friday, as well as three hours before and after the final whistle).
We recommend supporters test their login and redeem codes in ample time ahead of kick-off.