2020/21 Season Tickets are now on sale!
Here are the main pieces of information around the release of 2020/21 Season Tickets…
- Current Season Tickets will be able to renew for the 2020/21 season from 9am on Friday, 13th March
- Season Tickets renewals can be purchased both instore and online
- Prices are frozen for current Season Ticket holders to renew at 2019/20 prices
- The exclusive window for current Season Tickets holders to secure their seats ends on Tuesday, 14th April
- Season Tickets go on General Sale from Monday, 20th April
- Finance options available to spread the costs of payments
Current Season Ticket holders will be able to take advantage of having prices frozen for the renewal phase, meaning that 2020/21 Season Tickets will be on sale at 2019/20 prices.
The renewal prices for 2020/21 Season Tickets are listed below…
Current season ticket holders have an exclusive window to renew their tickets for next season, that will last up until midnight on Tuesday, 14th April at the current renewal price. Following this date, tickets will go on general sale.
To renew your season ticket online please click HERE.
In response to fan feedback received through our Fan's Survey and recent Fan's Forum, we are already working on a number of improvements in all areas of the club, with an increased focus on improving the match day experience at home fixtures.
To apply for finance with 'Premium Credit' - please click HERE. If you purchased a season ticket for the 2019/20 season through 'Premium Credit', it will auto-renew for the 2020/21 campaign. If you don't wish to renew, you are able to opt-out. Details on how to do this will be emailed to you directly.
As well as entry to all League home games, 2020/21 Season ticket holders will be able to enjoy the following benefits...
The general sale window for 2020/21 Season Tickets will commence on Monday, 20th April.