Two internal vacancies have become available with Bristol Rovers FC...
Roles as Matchday Experience Coordinator and Store Supervisor are now both taking applications.
Store Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing the relationship with the retail partner
- Responsible for ensuring that the store is kept presentable and professional
- Propose effective changes and improvements to the retail operations
- Provide an excellent customer service experience for all supporters and stadium guests
- Manage the rotas for all retail staff
- Arrange the collection of all orders at the stadium and ensure that all stock received is counted, inspected and added to the stock system.
- Over-see regular stock takes to ensure that an accurate log of products is kept
- Identify new product opportunities, trends and supporter feedback to feed back into the retail partner.
- Ensure the stock room is kept in good order and load it with orders when they arrive
- Ensure that end of day reports are taken and accurate logs are kept of sales
- Oversee the processing of online orders, ensuring that all orders are processed accurately in a timely manner
- Respond to all complaints in a professional and friendly manner
This role is full-time, Tuesday-Saturday, find the full job description here.
Matchday Experience Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Accountable for creating a first-class experience for all those that are visiting the stadium.
- Responsible for creating fun activities for children on a match day.
- Overseeing the mascots and ball boys on a match day
- Ensuring that we provide a safe and friendly environment for all children on site.
- Propose new inventive ways to improve the match day experience at the Memorial Stadium.
- Manage a team of staff to help improve the match day experience for supporters.
This role is part-time, find the full job description here.
To apply to either of the roles, please submit a CV and cover letter via email.