All the need-to-know information for supporters travelling to the One Call Stadium on Saturday.
Ahead of the weekend's encounter, Mansfield Town have communicated the following points for fans attending the fixture.
- Proof of a negative test or double vaccination is not required for Saturday's game
- Please do not attend the match if you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- Sanitiser will be available throughout the stadium
- All of our staff will be wearing masks for their own safety but also the safety of our supporters
- We encourage mask-wearing whilst not seated
- Please respect others by keeping a safe distance especially within toilet areas, queuing and on the concourse
- Kiosks will be open, along with Sandy's Bar & Kitchen and the fans' zone (both from 12noon)
- Please arrive with plenty of time ahead of kick-off
- We ask our supporters to refrain from asking players/management for photographs/autographs
Around 1,200 away tickets have already been sold for the game. 400 or so tickets are available for on the day sales, direct from the stadium. On the day sales and also ticket collections will be available from the programme stand situated outside the away end. Please note that on the day sales are CASH ONLY.