The Academy is looking to recruit a Part Time Academy Operations Manager / Designated Safeguarding Officer.
The main responsibilities of the role are...
- To lead the Academy’s delivery of administrative, operational, logistical and other support services in consultation with the Academy Manager
- To act as the principal point of contact between the Academy and the Football League/FA for all strategic and operational matters.
- To act as the main point of contact to ensure effective working with training ground facilities
- To oversee the effective arrangement of all fixtures/tours for Academy teams and to ensure that our liaison with opposition clubs (in relation to logistical details including, but not limited to, venue arrangements, travel requirements, accommodation, kit, administration and referee appointments) is efficient and professionally handled.
- To lead all processes in relation to administrative, registration and regulatory requirements with the Football League, and FA, and to liaise closely with the Club Secretary to ensure that all governance issues are satisfied.
- To ensure that the process of greeting, paying and accommodating match officials is efficient and effective.
To view the full job description, please click HERE.
To apply, please send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 2nd October 2020