We are pleased to announce that Season Tickets for the 2020/21 season will go on sale from Friday, 13th March.
Here are the main pieces of information around the release of 2020/21 Season Tickets…
- Current Season Tickets will be able to renew for the 2020/21 season from 9am on Friday, 13th March
- Season Tickets renewals can be purchased both instore and online
- Prices are frozen for current Season Ticket holders to renew at 2019/20 prices
- The exclusive window for current Season Tickets holders to secure their seats ends on Tuesday, 14th April
- Season Tickets go on General Sale from Monday, 20th April
- Finance options available to spread the costs of payments
Current Season Ticket holders will be able to take advantage of having prices frozen for the renewal phase, meaning that 2020/21 Season Tickets will be on sale at 2019/20 prices.
The renewal prices for 2020/21 Season Tickets are listed below…
Current season ticket holders have an exclusive window to renew their tickets for next season, that will last up until midnight on Tuesday, 14th April at the current renewal price. Following this date, tickets will go on general sale.
In response to fan feedback received through our Fan's Survey and recent Fan's Forum, we are already working on a number of improvements in all areas of the club, with an increased focus on improving the match day experience at home fixtures.
As well as entry to all League home games, 2020/21 Season ticket holders will be able to enjoy the following benefits;
- Priority for cup matches
- Priority for away games
- Offers to bring friends at discounted rates
- Invitation to the open training session
- Personalised email updates - including new Birthday email (please ensure your email and DOB are up to date)
- Invitations to fans forums
- 30% off room hire at The Memorial Stadium
- Invitation to Thatchers Cider Tasting event (Over 18s only - date TBC)
- Free entry to all of Bristol Rovers Women’s first team and Development Squad games
The general sale window for 2020/21 Season Tickets will commence on Monday, 20th April.