Hospitality packages are now available for our midweek clash with Gillingham at the Memorial Stadium!
Tuesday 17th September sees us hosting Gillingham, meaning we have hospitality options available for the evening, these include the following;
- Pre-match three course carvery meal in the Poplar Suite
- Complimentary matchday programme for each guest
- Seating to enjoy the match in the East Stand
- Half time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Fully licensed cash bar
- Team sheet
- Opportunity to witness the ‘Man of the Match’ presentation
Former Rovers Captain and player Peter Aitkin has already confirmed he will be joining us for a Q&A in the restaurant during the evening.
£65 + VAT for adult with discounts for season ticket holders and under 16’s.
Please contact Kerry on 01179 524 010 to make a booking.