The deadline for entries for the 2019/20 1883 Club is this Wednesday (27th, March).
The 1883 Club is open to all businesses who would like the opportunity to become a member of this exclusive Club, whilst receiving free entry into the 1883 Club prize draw which will be taking place at the End of Season Awards Dinner. There are three categories of entry; Bronze £1,250 + VAT (one entry into the draw), Silver £2,500 + VAT (two entries into the draw) and Gold £3,750 + VAT (three entries into the draw).
Taking into account comments and suggestions from current 1883 Club Members, we have included more stadium and stand prizes for this year’s draw and with that in mind, the draw prizes for the 2019/20 season will be as follows:
- West Stand Sponsorship
- South West Stand Sponsorship
- North West Stand Sponsorship
- Dugouts Sponsorship
- Website Sponsorship
- Six West Stand Stadium Advertising Boards
- Match Sponsorship for ten guests to include hospitality
- Full Page Advertisement in the matchday programme and big screen advertisement for all home league matches
- Four East Stand Season Tickets
- Access for two guests to the President’s Executive Box for a home league match during the season
In addition to the above, 1883 Club Members will also receive five tickets for our exclusive End of Season Awards Dinner which again will be taking place at the Lloyds Amphitheatre on 10th April, a matchday hospitality package for ten people, priority booking window on hospitality, a signed football and now FREE access to our networking event - so even if you are not fortunate enough to win one of the prizes listed above, there are still a host of benefits available for members.
The closing date for applications is 4:00pm on Wednesday 27th March, with the draw taking place on Wednesday 10th April at the End of Season Awards.
To view the 2019/20 1883 Flyer please click HERE.