Tickets for our trip to Kingsmeadow will go on sale from Monday.
Rovers travel to face AFC Wimbledon on Saturday, 21st September (3pm KO).
Supporters eligible for Priority Group One will be able to purchase tickets from 9am on Monday, 2nd September.
Tickets will become available for Priority Group Two fans on Thursday, 5th September, before going on general sale on Friday, 6th September.
Advance tickets for the fixture will be available online up until 12pm on Tuesday, 18th September, once this deadline has passed tickets will still be available in-store and over the phone on 9096648 (option 1).
Tickets available online will be for standing viewing only, listed at these prices:
There are also tickets available for seated viewing, but these are of limited supply so please order these from in-store.
Disabled tickets will be available at the relevant price.
Below is a guide to purchasing away tickets online.
- Head to Desktop MyTickets page by clicking HERE
- Log into your account using the email address & password associated with the Season Ticket
- Click on the Buy Tickets from the menu options across the top of the screen
- Chose the option for Away Matches – Priority Sale. This option will only be visible to 2019/20 Season Ticket holders
- Chose the relevant match and commence the sales process
Alternatively, head to the home ticket page
and select click on the button saying 'Click HERE to buy online'.
Please note - Season Ticket holders are permitted two tickets per account when purchasing online. Supporters to purchase more than two tickets can call the Box office on 9096648 (option 1) to purchase.