Avon Tyres has been manufacturing tyres for over 100 years at its factory in Melksham, Wiltshire and all of our products are designed, developed and tested here in the UK.
Over the years, Avon tyres have kept racers ahead of the field in everything from grassroots series right up to Formula 1, Le Mans 24-Hour endurance racing, GT championships, hillclimb, rallycross and even ice racing. Legendary names such as Ayrton Senna, Rubens Barrichello, Mika Hakkinen, Jenson Button and Daniel Ricciardo have put our tyres through their paces. In motorcycle we have achieved Isle of Man TT victories on both three and two wheels.
Today, we are active in over 150 motorsport championships around the world and the knowhow used in our race tyres is transferred across to our range of road tyres. Avon tyres are also supplied to other British marques such as Caterham and Morgan for cars and Triumph and Royal Enfield for motorcycle.
Avon offers the following tyres to fit a broad range of popular vehicles:
- Avon ZZ5 - an ultra-high performance tyre for driving enthusiasts and high end sports cars
- Avon ZV7 – high performance tyre combining safety and performance
- Avon ZT5 – modern pattern designed for small family cars
- Avon WV7 and WT7 – winter tyres for a wide range of cars
- Avon ZX7 – ultra-high performance for SUVs
- Avon AV11 – designed for modern high speed vans
Visit www.avon-tyres.co.uk to find your local Avon dealer