The draw for the new incarnation of the 1883 Club took place at the Awards Dinner at Lloyd's Amiptheatre yesterday evening.
In total, there were over sixty companies who entered the 1883 Club for the 2018/19 campaign, with members receiving a whole host of benefits.
Members of the 1883 Club were present, as the draw balls for the EFL Cup were used and below is a full list of winners;
1) South West Stand Sponsor – Meade King LLP
2) First Team Training Wear Sponsor – Thatchers Cider Co LTD
3) Website Sponsor – Ricoh
4) Directors Box Matchday Experience for two people – SWC Response
5) Dinner with Club President Wael Al Qadi for two people – AIR Systems (SW LTD)
6) Lunch with Manager Darrell Clarke for two people – Avon Tyres
7) Six West Stand Stadium Advertising Boards – My Garage Automotive
8) Match Sponsorship for ten guests – Everyone Active
9) Four East Stand Season Tickets – Kelly Bros (Roadmarkings)
10) Training Ground Visit for five people – Brighton Williams and Partners
We would like to extend our congratulations to all the winners of the 1883 draw and look forward to welcoming members to the Mem next season.