Take a look at the following vacancy in the Club's medical department.
- Salary: £18k-£20k
- Contract type: Permanent (Full time)
- Closing date: 3th June 2017
- Interview date: 5th June 2017
- Job Description
- • To ensure effective soft tissue treatment, rehabilitation and management of injuries sustained by Bristol Rovers professional players.
• To provide effective sports massage and other soft tissue techniques to all of the professional players, as and when required.
• To assist in the delivery of daily individual and team injury prevention session strategies.
• Be responsible for keeping up to date medical and training records on the Benchmark54 system
• To undertake any training that is necessary to update your skills and maintain skills to fulfil the job role.
• To keep up to date with the latest developments in sports medicine rehabilitation.
• To participate and contribute to regular in-service training within the medical department.
• Assisting, where required, with the current screening process already in place for the First Team
• Working with other members of the Medical Team to provide holistic approach to the treatment and prevention of injury.
• To be familiar with and competent in use of all technologies available to the Medical Team, including but not restricted to GPS, fitness testing equipment
• To maintain adequate level of insurance appropriate to working with a professional football club
• To be a minimum of FA Intermediate First Aid for Sport (IFAS) trained – NOTE appointees not holding IFAS level certification will not be able to successfully complete their probation period
• To uphold standards of conduct, performance and ethics per the Society of Sports Therapists Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics (2012) documentation
• Any other role or duty deemed appropriate and within a Sports Therapist scope of practice as deemed necessary by the Head of Medical Services
- How to apply: Please email a covering letter and CV (no more than 2 sides of A4) to email@example.com.
Reference: Sports Therapist May17
We reserve the right to close submission early. interviews are wc 5/6/17
Start date: (Ideal) 30/6/17 - candidates with longer notice periods than this may be able to negotiate a later start