Now that the new season is nearly upon us the clubs Community Trust is now taking bookings for their fantastic Matchday Experience.
How would you like to get a behind the scenes tour of the Memorial Stadium, meet the players in the dressing room and wave the flags as the Guard of Honour?
This is a unique opportunity for any organised group of children and parents to enjoy a day at Bristol Rovers FC that they will never forget.
This offer is extremely popular with Junior football clubs who come proudly to show off their clubs colours and become newly found fans of Bristol Rovers.
The experience includes:
- Training session delivered by our professional community coaches
- Tour of the Memorial Stadium
- Lunch provided for players, coaches and parents
- Visit to the club shop
- Changing room visit with the possibility of meeting first-team players for autographs and pictures
- Pre-match team/group photo on the pitch
- Opportunity to form the 'Guard of Honour' for the player's entrance
- Tickets for the game
All this for the low price of £25pp (same price for adult and child).
This offer is open to groups of children from 5 - 14 years old plus their parents/guardians.
Available games fill up fast as demand is often very high, so please contact Matt Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest as soon as you can.
Details are also available on the Trusts website by clicking here.