We are only just past the halfway point of the current season, but Bristol Rovers are already looking ahead to the 2017/18 campaign and today sees the launch of the campaign to find next season’s shirt sponsors, via the 1883 Sponsors Club Draw.
There are many benefits to joining this exclusive members club, and the winners will have the opportunity of seeing their company name on the front of our famous blue and white quartered shirts, just as this season’s home shirt sponsor, Dribuild, have.
If the first prize eludes companies, then the second prize is equally as good, as the runners up in the draw will see their company name on the front of next season’s away kit which, at present, is being kept under wraps.
This season’s away kit sponsor, Powersystems UK, have been delighted to see their brand name on our yellow shirts; next season it could be them again, or a new sponsor could appear on our new away strip – it’s all about the luck of the draw!
Essentially, we are asking companies to participate in a draw that has five major prizes, though in effect no one loses as you will see if you read on!
It costs £1,250 +VAT per entry to a draw that could win participants one of the following prizes for the 2017/18 season.
- First Prize: Home Shirt Sponsorship.
- Second Prize: Away Shirt Sponsorship.
- Third Prize: Back of Shorts Sponsorship.
- Fourth Prize: Front of First team Training Top Sponsor.
- Fifth Prize: Official Club Website Sponsor.
As already mentioned, no one loses, because; all Sponsor Club Members will enjoy the following benefits.
- Matchday Hospitality Package for 10 guests.
- Company Logo to feature in 23 matchday programmes.
- Free Corporate Room Hire at The Memorial Stadium.
- A signed Bristol Rovers football.
- The opportunity to attend two members only networking events per season (nominal fee applies)
There are three categories of membership to the 1883 Club, Bronze (one entry) Silver (two entries) and Gold (three entries) and the closing date for applications is Monday 3rd April 2017, with the draw taking place at The Mem on Monday 10th April 2017 at 1.00pm.
We received 97 entries for the current campaign and are looking for considerably more entries this time around to make it the best ever draw yet. With the amazing support we have received in the past, we are confident this can be achieved.
For full information on the 1883 Club, please click HERE.
To download an application form, click HERE.