Bristol Rovers require a full-time apprentice grounds person to develop and improve the Memorial Stadium pitch and the new training ground facility alongside our current ground staff team.
Applicants must be willing to learn and have an eye for quality in order to create the best possible playing surface for the football club.
Duties will include:
- Cutting and marking the pitch
- Rolling and spiking
- Weather protection covers
- Tractor driving
Essential Requirements include:
- A clean driving license or a willingness to learn to drive
- Flexible working patterns to fit the need of the position to include weekends
- A willingness to work in inclement weather conditions
- A strong desire to learn, set high standards and produce the very highest quality pitches
- Be part of a team involved in developing the growth and desire within the football club to succeed and be the best
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications Thursday 23rd February 2017.
Bristol Rovers are committed to creating a diverse working environment which reflects our local community. We value diversity and inclusion and wish to attract the best person for the role regardless of age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, disability, social status or religious beliefs.