Already fixtures against:
- Gillingham [Saturday 15th October]
- Peterborough United [Saturday 29th October]
- MK Dons [Saturday 29th October]
- Bury [Saturday 10th December]
- Swindon Town [Saturday 28th January]
- Millwall [Sunday 30th April]
Are now completely sold out in our fantastic matchday restaurant and the club now has limited availability for the following fixtures:
- Port Vale [Saturday 24th September]
- Shrewsbury Town [Saturday 1st April]
Therefore if you are looking to book into our matchday restaurant, please do not hesitate!
Whether you are entertaining business clients, celebrating a birthday or simply want to enjoy a great day out with family or friends, why not book into our matchday restaurant during the 2016/17 League One campaign.
Hospitality packages in the matchday restaurant include:
- Three course carvery meal
- Complimentary award winning matchday programme
- Seating to enjoy the match in the East Stand
- Half time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Fully licensed cash bar
- Team sheet
- Opportunity to witness the ‘Man of the Match’ presentation (not evening games)
Adult - £55.00 + VAT*
Juvenile - £35.00 + VAT*
* ‘Top Six Games’ [Charlton Athletic, Coventry City, Sheffield United & Swindon Town] incur an additional £10.00 + VAT charge per person.
To secure any of this fantastic package on any of our available matchday's, please contact Kerry on 0117 9524 010.