Come on down to the Memorial Stadium this Sunday and enjoy a fantastic three-course meal as Rovers take on Barrow AFC in the Emirates FA Cup.
Darrell Clarke's men will entertain the National League side at the Memorial Stadium on Sunday 4th December (2:00pm kick off).
Rovers progressed into the Second Round of the competition thanks to a 4-2 Extra Time victory over Crawley Town whereas Barrow advanced thanks to goals from Jordan Williams and Ed Palmer as they defeated Taunton Town in their First Round replay.
So why not watch the match in style in the clubs fantastic hospitality suite. The package costs £40 + VAT for adults or £30 + VAT for juveniles and includes:
- Three-course carvery meal
- Complimentary award winning matchday programme
- Seating to enjoy the match in the East Stand
- Half time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Fully licensed cash bar
- Team sheet
- Opportunity to witness the ‘Man of the Match’ presentation
Don’t delay – book today! Please call Kerry on 0117 952 4010
as soon as possible to secure your table