Aged 16-18? Want to play Futsal for Rovers?
Now you have your GCSE results, what would you like to do next?
Perhaps, if you haven't done as well as you hoped and college is no longer an option, what about studying here at Bristol Rovers?
If you achieved at least 4 C grades or a Pass in a Level 2 BTEC then you could join us on the Bristol Rovers Futsal and Education Scholarship.
The course will be starting in September 2015 and we are now finalising places on the course with limited availability remaining.
So how do you decide what the next step is for you?
Staying at school or going to college is not the right choice for everyone, but you can still gain a first class education that will get you to University by choosing neither of those.
The learning environment here at Rovers is also very different as you will become one of only 16 scholars allowing for a more personal feel and one to one teaching.
Bristol Rovers are offering an exciting opportunity for 16 and 17 year old's to pursue a Futsal and Education scholarship with the football club; allowing you to study a Level 3 BTEC as well as playing Futsal every day.
During the Scholarship you can also earn qualifications that will help you gain employment in the sport and leisure industry; as well as training and competing in a professional Futsal environment for Bristol Rovers against other clubs in the Football League.
WHAT IS THE COURSE?
* Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sport – equivalent to 3 A Levels.
* Full time 2 year course based at The Memorial Stadium.
* 8 hours of education per week.
* 8 hours of Futsal per week including training and fixtures.
* Starting in September 2015.
* Fully-funded scholarship course.
* Undertake coaching qualifications.
* Work experience and employment opportunities in the sport and leisure industry.
* The opportunity of becoming a Futsal player and play in the FA Futsal National League.
* Fixtures vs other Football League clubs such as Cardiff City, Portsmouth and Southampton.
* You will be professionally trained by Bristol Rovers coaches.
* Become part of Bristol Rovers Football Club – represent the club at Futsal, study at The Memorial Stadium, access to tickets, as well as other club benefits.
If you are or know of someone who has just finished their GCSE's or aged 16-18 who have already left school who could benefit from this course, make sure you get in touch.