Reporting to the First Team Manger the successful applicant will be based at the First Team Training Ground near Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, and will assist with the provision of a full kit service to the First Team Squad, working within a small team in an often highly pressurised environment.
The role will require the ability to travel between Club locations and to away fixtures, under the direction of the First Team Management and coaching staff, which will include long and unusual hours on occasions, including weekends.
- To manage the club's kit requirements, ensuring that all day to day duties are completed.
- To deal with the first team management and staff's kit requirements, attending staff meetings that require the kit department to have an input into the day-to-day running of the training ground.
- To organise kit distribution. This will involve communicating with the first team manager and preparing a strategy for this task to be completed efficiently.
- To be responsible for kit stock levels; this will include regular stock checks.
- The ordering of kit, providing information on quantities, sizes etc.
- Ensure the correct kit and equipment are provided for all home and away games.
- The post holder will work all first team and reserve side home and away fixtures and will be responsible for ensuring that all match kits are clean and readily available for each match.
- Printing of Training and Match Kit to ensure compliance with Football League and FA Regulations
- On a day to day basis you will need to ensure that all first team squad and staff kits are prepared and that they have everything they require for training, this will require you to continually communicate with the coaches and staff about their needs for training each day.
- As Kit Manager you will be expected to maintain high standards of work, keeping the whole work area of the department clean, neat, tidy and organised. This will include occasional sweeping and general tidying of the kit and boot rooms.
- To undertake their responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality and the club's relevant policies.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Reliable and flexible approach to working
- Computer Literate
- Previous Stock Control Experience preferable
- Previous experience of working in a football environment desirable
Interviews will take place week commencing 28th September 2015