See your name on our home or away shirt shirt
Imagine your name emblazoned on the Bristol Rovers home and away shirts, or advertising hoardings next season to be seen every match day, and featured in newspapers, on television, websites and official merchandise.
The 1883 Sponsors Club and Draw is upon us once again for the 2014/15 season, however this year we have added some extra benefits to becoming a member and entering the draw, and yet kept the price the same.
There are many benefits of joining the 1883 Sponsors Club, including the opportunity to see your company’s name on our famous blue and white quarters!
Bristol Rovers are offering a unique business opportunity, to join their popular 1883 Sponsors Club for the 2014/15 Season. Membership to the exclusive 1883 Sponsors Club entitles you to free entry into the shirt sponsorship draw, giving you a chance to win one of five major sponsorship prizes.
Membership to the 1883 Sponsors Club entitles you to FREE entry into the shirt sponsorship draw, giving you the change to win one of five major prizes.
· Home shirt sponsorship for the 2014/15 season
· Away shirt sponsorship for 2014/15 season
· Elevated stand advertising board at the stadium
· Perimeter advertising board at the stadium
· Matchday programme advertisement
Membership to the club costs just £1,000 + Vat and includes:
· Free entry into the shirt sponsorship draw 2014/15 to win a major sponsorship package (as above – worth up to £100,000)
· A superb matchday hospitality package for up to 10 guests including a delicious three-course meal, tickets and seats (valued at £700)
· NEW benefit – Business Networking – the opportunity to attend two business networking events during the year, and find out first-hand about the latest stadium news, events and opportunities, plus network will fellow business/club members
· Your company logo featured in a minimum of 23 matchday programmes for the whole season (reach: approx. 2000 sold at each game, 46,000 per season with a readership of 150,000)
· Your company logo featured on the website’s 1883 Sponsors Club pages throughout the season (reach: 50,000 per month)
· FREE corporate room hire throughout the season
· A signed Bristol Rovers football
Bronze membership costs just £1,000 + VAT and includes all the above benefits.
Silver membership costs £2,000 + VAT and Gold membership costs £3,000+ VAT where you receive double and triple the benefits of Bronze membership respectively.
To join the 1883 Sponsors Club, or to find out more, please contact Rebecca Leppard on Tel: 07749 852 481 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO FOLLOW
*Terms and conditions apply. Closing date for applications to join the 1883 Sponsors Club 2014/15 is 4pm on Friday, 04 April 2014. Membership is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales only. Entry into the Sponsors Draw is open to members of the 1883 Sponsors Club 2014/15 only and to no one else. Entry into the Sponsorship Draw is free of charge for members. The draw will take place at the Memorial Stadium on Friday, 11 April 2014. All members will be invited and notified in advance of the draw date. Gold Members have the right to three entries, Silver Members have the right to two entries and Bronze Members have the right to one entry. No cash alternative will be offered or paid in respect of any prize. Prizes are personal and not transferable, not exchangeable and shall not be sold, assigned or transferred. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator to be nominated by Bristol Rovers. The adjudicator's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified in writing within 7 days of the Sponsorship Draw. A full list of winners may be obtained by writing to Bristol Rovers registered office: Bristol Rovers Football Club Limited (Co. No. 00051828) Memorial Stadium, Filton Avenue, Bristol BS7 OBF. For full terms and conditions of membership of the 1883 Sponsors Club 2014/15 and Sponsors Draw please visit: www.bristolrovers.co.uk; www.bristolrovers.co.uk, or email email@example.com or call 0117 952 4010 to request a copy.