12:32 26 July 2012
Join up today!
Bristol Rovers Supporters Club has always been a strong, independent and influential organisation run by fans. It is to our supporters credit that we are trusted to run many areas normally looked after by the football club.
Our aim is to support OUR club in whatever way we can, while looking after the interests of our fans.
Our activities include running BRFC sales through our shop at: 199 Two Mile Hill Road, Kingswood, Bristol BS15 1AZ, telephone 0117 961 1772, Fax 0117961 1773.
You can Email us at email@example.com. We sell match tickets, replica kit, leisure wear, souvenirs, away travel and match day programmes.
We run the Gold Bond weekly lottery and on match days run the 50/50 half time draw, selling tickets around the stadium before the game, with half the money going to the lucky winner and the other half going towards stadium improvements for the benefit of the fans.
We sell the match day programme on behalf of the football club and on matchdays have our portakabin located at the end of the Blackthorn Terrace. Join NOW and enjoy the following benefits.
• PRIORITY ON ALL TICKET MATCHES - Don't miss out on the Big games!
• SUPPORTERS Club members have the chance to buy tickets for home and away games before they go on general sale.
• USE OF AWAY TRAVEL - A cheap way to travel to see Rovers away matches.
• You need to be a member to use the Supporters Club coaches.
• ACCESS TO SUPPORTERS CLUB BAR - Use of Clubhouse match day bar at home games. Have a drink before and after the game. Watch highlights of the game while also supporting BRFC by using the facilities at the Mem.
• RECEIVE SUPPORTERS CLUB NEWS TO YOUR DOOR. Members news magazine sent out at the start of the season.
Membership costs £10 for adults and U16s and £5 for 65+.